How to Tender (Pty) Ltd Workshop & Webinar Terms and Conditions
1. Payment Terms
Webinar payments should be made no later than 24 hours prior to the webinar. Bookings received less than 24 hours before a webinar is payable immediately. Workshop payments should be made no later than 7 days prior to the workshop. Bookings received less than 7 days before a workshop is payable immediately. Payments must be made in SA Rand.
- Webinar participant substitutions are allowed, at no extra charge, prior to the event. Workshop substitutions must be made no later than 7 days prior to the event.
- Postponement from the client’s side, due to unexpected circumstances, may be allowed at no extra charge, limited to 6 months after original booking date.
- If, for any reason, HowToTender decides to cancel or postpone this webinar for any reason whatsoever, (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence), payments will not be refunded but credited to a future event, valid for up to one year to be used at another event. No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- Webinar and workshop programmes’ content is subject to change without notice.
All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by HowToTender, in connection with this event, is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
4. Client Information
The Client confirms that they allow HowToTender to retain their information on its database and consent to receive future communication from HowToTender. If the Client wishes to stop receiving such correspondence, please inform HowToTender.
- The Client hereby indemnifies HowToTender and its partners from any liability or any financial loss due to the non-rewarding of any tender, bid, request for proposal or request for quote by any Government or Private Entity that the Client responds to before and/or after attending one of HowToTender workshops, webinars, seminars, or conferences.
- HowToTender and its partners hereby do not guarantee that any attendees, to its workshops, seminars, webinars, or conferences, will automatically be successful in responding to quotations or competitive bids after attending one of HowToTender workshops, webinars, seminars, or conferences.
6. Governing law
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of South Africa and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts in Johannesburg. However only HowToTender is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the Client’s office is located.